Flexible access to trained Salesforce experts to support your growth
Are you looking for new strengths for your team of Salesforce experts and consultants? Do you want your organization to get more out of Salesforce and use your internal system more effectively, productively and smartly? Do you want to ensure your future growth with new, able practitioners and up-and-coming TrailBlazers?
Through Salesforce Academy you can find a professional for your company with a strong grasp of how to exploit the whole Salesforce platform to empower sales, customer management, and customer experience.
Salesforce Academy is a recruiting training program that Salesforce partners and customers can use to recruit and train new staff for various needs:
- key user and maintenance roles
- training and development roles
- business or technical application consultant roles
- sales roles
Salesforce Academy has been extremely successful for companies and participants alike. In total, over 70 new experts have already been trained for the Salesforce ecosystem through Salesforce Academy. The participants were very happy with the success of the training as a whole, giving a feedback rating of 4.4/5.
”Getting competent staff at growing companies is very important. Saranen’s Salesforce Academy program has helped us greatly to onboard new resources in the field of Salesforce. At 2018 we hired 2 new Salesforce Consultants from the program and are looking forward for the new programs starting soon.”
Esa Vasara, Director of Business Services, Happy-or-not
The program participants will work full-time in your company for six months and will receive extremely comprehensive Salesforce training consisting of both classes and the broad Salesforce Trailhead e-learning package. The program aims to see participants earn Salesforce Administration certification. The training also focuses on sales, marketing, and customer experience to facilitate seamless cooperation with the aid of Salesforce, as well as developing mastery of solution sales, consulting, presentation and interactive skills, and change management.
Let’s get together – join us in choosing the brightest Salesforce star of the future for you!
Salesforce Academy starts in November 2019. Participants will be selected in October and November. The program is produced in close cooperation with Salesforce, Saranen Consulting, the Uusimaa Center for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment, and TE (Labor Exchange) Services.
Please notice that the application period for the job seekers starts in September 2019.
We are extremely satisfied
“Our Salesforce consulting efforts are growing strongly and we are constantly looking for new experts for our teams. The high-quality Salesforce program from Saranen gives motivated participants the tools they need to bring their know-how up to date for this growing field, as well as offering them valuable practical work experience. We are extremely satisfied with our new consultant who has just started her Salesforce career, and we’re involved in the program this year, too.”
Markku Laukka, Accenture Cloud First Applications, Director
A risk-free recruitment path for companies
- Make your company visible to jobseekers
- Save time: We take care of the first round of selections from among hundreds of applicants and we present the most suitable, evaluated candidates for your needs. Your company makes the final choice and commits to the program only if/when you find a suitable person.
- The person you choose will work full-time at your company during the program, as well as participating in broad, expert-led training.
- After the program, you will have a readily oriented and trained practitioner with whom you can sign an employment contract without additional costs. In this way, the program is also a good way to prepare for your future needs.
- It is a risk-free, cost effective recruitment channel (a training contract is signed for the duration of the program).