Does your team need a future talent within software development or test automation?
Through Software Academy you can find new talents to meet the current and future recruitment needs of your company. The candidate you choose will receive a comprehensive training in software development and can specialize in either web development or test automation – depending of course on what your company is looking for.
The participants will work full-time in your company for 5 months and receive 23 days of comprehensive, expert-led software training. The training is designed to fit your organization’s future needs and the participants will be introduced to you always face-to-face. The final decision is left for you – the recruitment program will not start if you do not find suitable candidates and the employment decision at the end of training period is between your company and the candidate.
The recruitment program starts 18th of March and the participants will be pre-evaluated by Saranen in February and selected by the recruiting companies in February and March. Scroll down and fill in a short form by telling us about your recruitment needs. We will get back to you with ideas on how to help you.
A risk-free recruitment channel
- Make your company visible to jobseekers
- Save time: We handle the application process and the pre-evaluation of candidates and we will introduce only the most suitable candidates to you for potential interviews. Your company makes the final decision and commits to the program only if/when you find the right candidate.
- The person you choose will work full-time at your company during the program, while also participating in broad, expert-led training.
- It is a risk-free, cost effective recruitment channel (a training contract is signed for the duration of the program).
- At the end of the program, you will have a trained new talent who is already accustomed to your company’s way of working and with whom you can sign an employment contract without any additional costs. The program is therefore also a good way to prepare for future recruitment needs.
Software Academy a part of Government’s Talent Boost project and is organized by Saranen Consulting in close cooperation with the Finnish Software and E-business Association, recruiting companies, Uusimaa Center for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Uusimaa), and TE (Labor Exchange) Services.