Start A New Job in Cloud-Based CRM And Boost Your Career!
The application period has ended
Do you want to develop into a role that offers new career opportunities and a job from a rapidly booming industry? Are you eager to boost your skills on cloud-based IT-solutions, sales, commerce, service or marketing? If the answer is yes, Salesforce Academy is your opportunity to take the fast lane and boost your career as a CRM talent.
Companies in the Uusimaa, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Jyväskylä regions are recruiting new talent. Apply now and take your next career move!
In the midst of today’s fast evolving markets, the importance of new CRM talents has become ever more vital. This digitalization has created a vast demand for new CRM experts specialized in tech, sales, commerce or service. Salesforce Academy recruitment and training program meets this ongoing demand by matching motivated future Salesforce Ecosystem talents with growing businesses that have an increasing need for new professionals. Great tech works best with great people – now is the perfect time to boost your talent.
All of our services will be conducted 100% digitally for the time being – you can still apply to the program normally and the recruiting process is moving forward as we speak!
Start a new job and boost your talent – many good reasons to apply
Various job opportunities, roles with different seniority levels
- Salesforce academy offers you a path to land a new job in cloud-based CRM, whether you are a seasoned professional, or a recently graduated talent. Through Salesforce Academy, recruiting companies are searching future experts for various business development roles, as well as for technical specialist roles. Opportunities are plenty!
Land your next job and build your career
- The main objective of Salesforce Academy is an employment contract between you and the recruiting co-operation company at the end of the 6-month program. In addition of landing your next job as a CRM talent, you’ll invest on your career in the longer term and grow your expertise on various topics that companies are searching for in the future. The program is conducted in close co-operation with Saranen, ELY Center, TE Services, Salesforce and recruiting companies.
Salesforce Ecosystem is expanding – job opportunities are plenty
- Salesforce is the globally leading cloud-based CRM solution that brings companies and customers together. CRM is a crucial function in the ongoing digital-first era and this expertise is very sought after. Job opportunities are plenty – Salesforce Ecosystem is expanding and so is the number of SF licensed companies.
Unique specialist training to boost your expertise
- Salesforce Academy recruiting and training program combines work and specialist training into one package. During the program you’ll participate in expert-led training alongside other top candidates and work as a specialist in your co-operation company. The 6-month program will consist of 20-25 expert-led training days - in the meantime, you'll work with interesting tasks in your co-operation company and develop your skills through practical projects. As a result, you’ll boost your professional skills to a whole new level.
Wanted – people with business and ICT backgrounds
If you are interested in continuing or starting your career as a CRM expert while boosting your talent at the same time, Salesforce Academy is just for you. Through Salesforce Academy, you can find yourself working, for example, as a:
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Consultant (tech or business oriented)
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Training Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Specialist
Please note that Salesforce Academy labour market training is primarily targeted for job seekers who are unemployed, or at the prospect of unemployment.
Your most important asset when applying is the desire to develop into a Salesforce expert, as well as your motivation to grow your professional skills. Thus, you don’t necessarily have to be an expert at the application stage, and you don’t need previous experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem. Our objective is to find you a role that fits your background and interest the best possible.
You might have, for example, a technical or business background (in engineering, IT, commerce, marketing, service design, etc.) through your work experience, education, interests or other related projects. If you understand business processes and IT projects, you’ll be an ideal candidate. English skills are a must, as the training sessions will be carried out in English.
"For me personally, the program provided me a starting point to redirect my career to a new and dare to say more exciting path than where I was heading before. I can recommend Salesforce Academy to everyone who is thinking is ready for a change and also ready to take up the challenge! Although the program gives you some tools and learning, as usual, the biggest part is in yourself to work hard and enjoy the journey the fullest!"
Elli Pennanen, Salesforce Academy Alumni 2017
Comprehensive Salesforce training
Salesforce Academy recruitment and training program combines work and specialist training in a unique way. The 6-month program will consist of 20-25 expert-led training days providing you a wide understanding of different Salesforce platform capabilities focusing on Sales, Service and Marketing clouds.
One key element of the training is to prepare participants to pass the Salesforce Admin certification. By carrying out the Admin certification, you’ll get a broader knowledge of customizing Salesforce, regularly configuring the platform, managing users, and looking for ways to get more out of its features and capabilities. This certification serves as a backbone of your expertise.
After completing the certification you’re going to take a deeper dive into Sales and Service Clouds, and Marketing Automation within the Marketing Cloud. In addition, the Academy will also include expert-led training on analytics and low-code/no-code app building, just to name a few.
Apply to Salesforce Academy now! By applying quickly, you’ll ensure that your application will be handled swiftly, and you’ll get an info of your possible pre-evaluation as soon as possible.